Editorial Board (in process, to be enlarged):
Universities of EU ERASMUS+ Consortium CEPHEI
LUT University, Finland KTH, Sweden University of Twente, Netherland
MEF University, Turkey St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Russia
TUSUR University, Russia Gubkin University of Oil and Gas, Russia
Tianjin University, China HEBUT University, China
Organizing Committee (in process):
Prof. Leonid Chechurin, LUT University (Finland)
Prof. Dante Dorantes, MEF University (Turkey)
Prof. Vladimir Koucherov, KTH (Sweden)
Dr. Caroline Kurban, MEF University (Turkey)
Prof. Zhao Lin, TJU (China)
Prof. Alexey Lopatin, GUBKIN, (Russia)
Dr. Mariia Morgunova, KTH (Sweden)
Dr. Irina Pavlova, TUSUR (Russia)
Dr. Marcus Pessoa, UoT (Netherlands)
Prof. Sergei Redko, SPbSPU (Russia)
Dr. Alexander Serovaiskii, GUBKIN University (Russia)
Dr. Iulia Shnai, LUT (Finland)
Dr. Jiangunag Sun, HEBUT (China)
Useful practical information for authors (from L.Chechurin, book editor, 24 Aug. 2021)
The closer we are to the final version of the book the more detail we have from the Publisher on how to shape the chapters and what is needed to ensure smooth book processing. Of cause the text and the message are always in the center of everything, but it is good to make sure that your message is packaged well. There could be unavoidable extra efforts to be done to meet publisher standards, we ask for your understanding and donating a bit longer time to perfecting the view. Not everything was possible to take into account from the very beginning and we are sorry for that.
1. The latest Macmillan instructions for the authors are here.
2. It is strongly recommend that all chapter authors (corresponding authors, co-authors, contributing authors) include their affiliation and email address in their manuscript.
3. Please hold your horses and use the illustrations only in the cases when it is a must. We have a limit of 1 (one) figure per chapter. All illustrations will be available in full color in the eBook but may be black and white in the printed book. If color is essential for individual figure in the printed version, please provide the corresponding figures in a separate spreadsheet.
4. Abstract. It was not required at the stage of peer-reviewing. But to facilitate online searching, using e.g. Google, we will need to provide an abstract for each of your chapter. We will ask the abstract when the paper make it to the book.
5. For your index, please identify the terms within the manuscript file by using the indexing function in Word. Alternatively, please highlight all instances of the word you would like to see indexed throughout the manuscript file. Another possibility is to supply us with a separate list of index terms for each chapter.
6. Macmillan will publish the book in different formats, while the central form would be online presentation. To get an idea of it in Full-text HTML you may freely access the following eBook . Please, do not worry about the converting your text into this style, our job is to bring the neat text in Word or TeX format.
7. We all will need to sign the Publishing Agreement for Contributions in Collected Works form. All authors submitting content to a contributed volume must grant to Macmillan specific permission to publish the work. This is a legal requirement that arises from provisions of copyright law and acts as additional protection for you. Again, the form will be needed at the stage of final preparation of the text for uploading to Macmillan portal. Each corresponding author should print the form, enter the title of the chapter as well as the names of the authors at the top of the form and sign it. Important: Details of the chapter authors (sequence, names, name and affiliation of corresponding author) given in this form should be complete, final and correspond to the details given in the manuscript. As this is a legal document, and they cannot accept changes at a later stage.
8. Using 3rd Party Materials: Please familiarize yourself with the Springer Nature Guide to Copyright and Permissions, which contains advice on including third-party content or material that you have created yourself and published elsewhere in your manuscript. In short, be ready to present the 3rd party consent in case you use its materials in your chapter in any form.
Hope, that was useful. Small efforts at this stage will save much time and nerves later.
Full Chapter text submission deadline – August 25, 2021
Notification of acceptance/review results: September 25, 2021
Conference CEPHEI_2021 (hybrid mode): October October 7-8, 2021
Final version submission for Macmillan book: October 15, 2021
Book expected release: February, 2022
Researchers and practitioners of digital education are invited to submit on or before August 25, 2021, a full text of contribution in the format of chapter text from 3,000 to 4,500 words. All the submissions will undergo blind peer review. Authors will be notified by September 25, 2021 about the results. All chapters made it through the peer review will be published as conference proceedings. The best quality chapters will be published as Macmillan Education Series book (formal publisher offer received 03.06.2021). All interested authors must consult the guidelines for manuscript submissions at https://www.macmillanihe.com//page/Writing-style-submission-guide/ prior to submission, reference style is Chicago. Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this project. Only those chapters which are presented at the conference CEPHEI_2021 (Oct. 7-8, 2021), online or face-to-face, will be published
This book is scheduled to be published by Palgrave MacMillan (official offer letter received 03.06.2021). For additional information regarding the publisher, please visit https://www.palgrave.com/gp. This publication is anticipated to be released in 2021. (Scopus, WoS indexing, JUFO3)
CEPHEI conference 2021
Feel free to contact Us